Conference sessions and the exhibition are open: Wednesday 14 June 08:30 - 18:00 and Thursday 15 June 07:45 - 16:45. We advise you arrive early on Thursday 15 June for the breakfast sessions so we can start promptly at 8am.
- Security There are safety and emergency procedure documents on display around the venue. Your bag will be checked by security staff at the entrance to Manchester Central each time you enter the building.
- Badge For security reasons, please wear your badge at all times.
- Wi-Fi Manchester Central offers free Wi-Fi to all delegates.
- Twitter Join the conversation on Twitter @ConfedExpo using #NHSConfedExpo.
- Water Water coolers will be located around the venue along with sustainably-sourced cups.
- Photography and filming Photographers will be taking pictures and videos in all areas of NHS ConfedExpo throughout the two days of the event. If you do not wish to appear in published photographs and film, please alert the team by visiting the help desk.
- Attendance certificate The deadline to request a CPD certificate is Friday 30 June, complete this form to request a certificate. Once completed the team at CPD should process the request within 28 days. More information, available here.
- Quiet space and prayer room The venue has a dedicated quiet space and prayer room. Please see the site map at the end of the guide for the location.
- Information point The general enquiries help desk is in the main entrance hall.
- Event staff All event staff will be wearing organiser badges. Please feel free to stop any of them with your queries throughout the event.
Social and networking events
Wednesday 14 June
17:00 - 18:30 Receptions taking place on the exhibition floor
19:00 - 19:45 NHS Confederation member networking reception (The Midland Hotel, pre booked ticket holder only)
The member reception is sponsored by SAP Concur
19:45 - 23:00 NHS Confederation member dinner (The Midland Hotel, pre booked ticket holder only)
The member dinner is sponsored by Oracle Health
- Priority seating and wheelchair access
- Induction loop
- Download the NHS ConfedExpo app
The app contains the full agenda, and you can use it to create your own personal schedule from the range of sessions right across the programme. You can also find other attendees and send messages to contacts.
Search for NHS ConfedExpo in the app stores to download it today!
- Interact live with NHS ConfedExpo speakers using Slido