Making health and social care the best employer
This session will discuss how the health and care system can achieve a clear, long-term national strategy to improve staff experience and safeguard workforce supply.
We will explore issues such as recruitment, retention and wellbeing including:
- workforce strategy (merger benefits)
- international recruitment (nursing: update to 50k nursing ambition, HCSW, midwifery)
- retention: what good looks like from perspective of local delivery
- health and wellbeing: looking after our people, long-COVID
- compassionate and inclusive leadership
- evidence-based approaches which support our people to have a good experience of work.