Harnessing data and AI for health: results, challenges and opportunities
Data saves lives.
Trusts across the country are building data platforms to bring together their data with a view to driving better clinical decision-making, operational management, and patient communication, and are increasingly wanting to do so at an ICS/regional level.
In this session, Anna Dijkstra, innovation director for healthcare and life sciences at Microsoft UK, together with NHS innovators in this space, will showcase the challenges faced and opportunities discovered.
Anna is joined by:
- Steve Harris, principal research fellow in translational data science at UCL and consultant in critical care at UCLH
- Hilary Fanning, director of research development and innovation at University Hospitals Birmingham
- Suzie Gallier, head of informatics research and commercial development at University Hospitals Birmingham
- Stephen Gallagher, Director for Data and Business Intelligence at Mid and South Essex Health and Care Partnership
- Aaron Atkinson, Associate Director of Business Intelligence at Arden & GEM CSU
- Andy McGivern, Associate Director of Business Intelligence covering CCGs in Cheshire, Arden & GEM CSU
This session is supported by Microsoft.